join me :D

Thursday 20 October 2011

I really love my EYES...

cause my EYES was not wrong.

to recognize, who are you...


you're the one that I turned to..

the one who wiped away my tears,

and sought to hold my hand,

to the LOVE that never end!


you laugh with me..

share our stories..

and you felt, it was your duty,

to remind me my worth,

and all my inner beauty...


you are some one 

that i'll keep in my deepest heart,

person like you I should share,

i'm never be alone,

and now, 

cause of you i'm outgrown,



you are for those,

who laugh I share

as I run carefree through the air.



i'll never hear the word love without heard your heart beat in my soul...


SALAM




~ saya Si Comel Bermata Besar~







terima kasih untuk segala-galanya.... :)



No comments:

saya taknak tertinggal... dan harap beri tunjuk ajar..